Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Riled Up Riley

B.B. King - Live At The Regal [1964]
Mp3, Stereo, 320 kbps, 71.2 MB
















1. Every Day I Have The Blues
2. Sweet Little Angel
3. It's My Own Fault
4. How Blue Can You Get?
5. Please Love Me
6. You Upset Me Baby
7. Worry, Worry
8. Woke Up This Mornin'
9. You Done Lost Your Good Thing Now
10. Help The Poor

B.B. King - Live In Cook County Jail [1971]
Mp3, Stereo, 320 kbps, 79.7 MB
















1. Introductions
2. Every Day I Have The Blues
3. How Blue Can You Get?
4. Worry, Worry
5. Medley: 3 O'Clock Blues/Darlin' You Know I Love You
6. Sweet Sixteen
7. The Thrill Is Gone
8. Please Accept My Love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these wonderful albums. Very tasty. Delightful stuff. I'm surprised that you are posting the artist name and album on Megaupload. They won't let them stay there long before someone complains and asks that they be deleted. I appreciate your efforts very much. My advice is that you use insignificant titles for your files, or else they will be deleted quickly. The John Coltrane posts are already deleted. Good luck, and thank you. Much respect from John - Atlanta - Georgia - USA

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great BB King!