Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Let's Get This Party Started!

Please report any broken links. Broken links requested for repair are listed below.

Lots and lots more Sinatra to come. Plenty of Miles Davis, John Coltrane, live Rat Pack concerts, old Chicago Blues, and entries from the Capitol Records Ultra-Lounge series on the way. Hope you keep coming back!!!

Frank Sinatra - A Swingin' Affair! [1957]
Mp3, Stereo, 320 kbps, 96.9 MB
















1. Night And Day
2. I Wish I Were In Love Again
3. I Got Plenty O' Nuttin'
4. I Guess I'll Have To Change My Plans
5. Nice Work If You Can Get It
6. Stars Fell On Alabama
7. No One Ever Tells You
8. I Won't Dance
9. Lonesome Road
10. At Long Last Love
11. You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To
12. I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good
13. From This Moment On
14. If I Had You
15. Oh! Look At Me Now
16. The Lady Is A Tramp

Frank Sinatra - Come Swing With Me! [1961]
Mp3, Stereo, 320 kbps, 87.3 MB
















1. Day By Day
2. Sentimental Journey
3. Almost Like Being In Love
4. Five Minutes More
5. American Beauty Rose
6. Yes Indeed!
7. On The Sunny Side Of The Street
8. Don't Take Your Love From Me
9. That Old Black Magic
10. Lover
11. Paper Doll
12. I've Heard That Song Before
13. I Love You
14. Why Should I Cry Over You
15. How Could You Do A Thing Like That To Me
16. River, Stay 'Way From My Door
17. I Gotta Right To Sing The Blues


Links to the Disco box set and the Music for TV Dinners posts have been re-upped. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always a pleasure to see Frank posted. Surprised that "She Shot Me Down" on Reprise is never posted let alone in most record stores. Is it a bad album? It's probably the only Frank in recent memory I've never heard.

Jeff said...

Frank Sinatra - Come Swing With Me! [1961] is just about the only Frank album I never owned on vinyl or CD, and the Megaupload link has expired due to lack of use! Unlucky me, but thanks for your efforts anyway!

Anonymous said...

I Too would love to find Franks' "Come Swing With Me", re-uped. If possible that is. Thanks for all your obvious hard work and dedication, we all appreciate it!
Chicago-area

HawksSens said...

Thanks for A Swingin' Affair.
Too bad Come Swing With Me had expired... Could you possibly upload it again if you have the time?
Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

The latest news: Frank Sinatra - Come Swing With Me! [1961] link is still expired!

Nice blog anyway - Thanks

~~~5string~~~

Jeff Faria said...

Yes, "Frank Sinatra - Come Swing With Me!" is still expired. Just FYI. The other finds are fabulous and I am so grateful for them.