Friday, November 10, 2006

Divorce Sucks

Bob Dylan - Blood On The Tracks [1975]
Mp3, Stereo, 128 kbps, 47.9 MB

















1. Tangled Up In Blue
2. Simple Twist Of Fate
3. You're A Big Girl Now
4. Idiot Wind
5. You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go
6. Meet Me In The Morning
7. Lily, Rosemary And The Jack Of Hearts
8. If You See Her, Say Hello
9. Shelter From The Storm
10. Buckets Of Rain

Marvin Gaye - Here, My Dear [1978]
Mp3, Stereo, 128 kbps, 67.8 MB

















1. Here, My Dear
2. I Met A Little Girl
3. When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Loving You
4. Anger
5. Is That Enough
6. Everybody Needs Love
7. Time To Get It Together
8. Sparrow
9. Anna's Song
10. When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Loving You (Instrumental)
11. A Funky Space Reincarnation
12. You Can Leave, But It's Going To Cost You
13. Falling In Love Again
14. When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Loving You (Reprise)

Check Out The Top 10 Things We'll Miss About Bob Barker



Divorce might be tough, but this guy makes marriage sound good.

No comments: