Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Love Unlimited

Please say thanks and please report any broken links.

Barry White - All-Time Greatest Hits [1994]
Mp3, Stereo, 320 kbps, 144.5 MB





1. Love's Theme
2. I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More, Baby
3. I've Got So Much To Give
4. Never, Never Gonna Give You Up
5. Honey Please, Can't Ya See
6. Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe
7. You're The First, The Last, My Everything
8. What Am I Gonna Do With You
9. I'll Do For You Anything You Want Me To
10. Let The Music Play
11. You See The Trouble With Me
12. Baby, We Better Try To Get It Together
13. Don't Make Me Wait Too Long
14. I'm Qualified To Satisfy You
15. It's Ecstasy When You Lay Down Next To Me
16. Playing Your Game, Baby
17. Oh, What A Night For Dancing
18. Your Sweetness Is My Weakness
19. Just The Way You Are
20. Satin Soul

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post thank you

Anonymous said...

Thanks,for B.W.