Monday, January 22, 2007

Arranged by Gordon Jenkins

Please say thanks and please report any broken links.

Frank Sinatra - Where Are You? [1957]
Mp3, Stereo, 320 kbps, 107.4 MB

















1. Where Are You?
2. The Night We Called It A Day
3. I Cover The Waterfront
4. Maybe You'll Be There
5. Laura
6. Lonely Town
7. Autumn Leaves
8. I'm A Fool To Want You
9. I Think Of You
10. Where Is The One?
11. There's No You
12. Baby, Won't You Please Come Home
13. I Can Read Between The Lines
14. It Worries Me
15. Rain (Falling From The Skies)
16. Don't Worry 'Bout Me

Frank Sinatra - No One Cares [1959]
Mp3, Stereo, 320 kbps, 95.8 MB















1. When No One Cares
2. A Cottage For Sale
3. Stormy Weather
4. Where Do You Go?
5. I Don't Stand A Ghost Of A Chance With You
6. Here's That Rainy Day
7. I Can't Get Started
8. Why Try To Change Me Now?
9. Just Friends
10. I'll Never Smile Again
11. None But The Lonely Heart
12. The One I Love (Belongs To Somebody Else)
13. This Was My Love
14. I Could Have Told You
15. You Forgot All The Words (While I Still Remember The Tune)

I thought feminism was supposed to liberate women, but sure enough it's only made them crazy...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Ohio Players re-up. These Sinatra albums look great, too. When you find the time, could you re-post the Richard Pryor box?

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Link not working for Sinatra No One Cares. Thank You.

Anonymous said...

that woman trashing the guys possessions was hilarious. he played games by cheating and fooling around and he got karma delivered right back at him.

the best part was him screaming like a girl when the laptop and tv were threatened. what a punk he must be in life. i'm a guy and i think the woman was just in her actions if he truly did screw around.